BIENVENUE SUR LE BLOG DE DINDON CANADIEN
Let’s Talk Turkey – Oven-baked Panko Parmesan Turkey Fingers
This week on CTV Morning Live, Chef Jason Wortzman makes a dish that will delight the children, as well as the adults – Oven-baked Panko Parmesan Turkey Fingers.
Homemade turkey fingers are delicious and easy to make. Pair this dish with rice and vegetables, or a salad for a well-balanced meal.
The secret to making these turkey fingers crispy in the oven is the oil in the Panko crumbs mixture.
- 5 lbs | 650 g turkey breast cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp | 2.5 ml flour
- 2 cups | 500 ml Panko crumbs
- 2 tbsp | 30 ml olive oil
- 3 tbsp | 45 ml Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp | 2.5 ml paprika
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl.
- Mix Panko crumbs with olive oil, parmesan and paprika in a separate bowl.
- Taking a few turkey breast strips at a time, first dredge them in flour, then dip them in egg, and roll them in the Panko mixture until they are well coated.
- Place flat on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
- Serve with honey dill sauce.